what should I do if the grain of the print is very large？
When using a heat transfer printing machine, users sometimes encounter the problem that the photo machine prints too large grain, which leads to poor print quality. Fedar heat transfer printing has organized several reasons that lead to large grains.Users can solve it according to the actual situation.
1. The print is too grainy may be caused by blockage of the printhead. The solution is to clean the printhead by drawing ink from the machine.
2. If there are large grains in a certain position in the print, this may be caused by the uneven printing platform. The solution is to adjust the printing platform with special tools.
3. The picture has low pixels, which will cause the output print to have large grains. The solution is to replace the high-resolution and high-pixel picture.
4. Poor print media quality, rough material and weak ink absorption will also cause the heat transfer printing machine to print large grains. The solution is to change to a better print material.
5. The problem of printhead calibration, the solution is to use the machine software to recalibrate the parameters of the printhead.
6. The problem of printer encoder strip, the solution is to clean the encoder strip, wipe it with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol or pure water. If it is seriously damaged, consider replacing it with a new one.
7. Driver software problem.The solution is to check whether the driver software is the latest version. If it is not the latest version, it is recommended to download and install the latest version.