WHEN THE PRINTHEAD IS OUT OF INK
1. The carriage is too hot, we need to turn down the machine to recover.
2. The electric shock belt is broken, we need to change to get an electric shock.
3. The printhead is clogged, we need to clean and wash the printhead.
4. The refill tube interface is blocked, it is necessary to remove and plug a few times more.
5. The printhead interference, change the printhead position, and put a piece of paper between the printhead and electric shock belt to check the interference is from which printhead and replace the printhead.
6. If four printheads are out of ink at the same time, after exclusion of printhead interference, it’s because of the carriage broken.