How to clean print head of Fedar sublimation printer?
How do we maintain print head after Fedar sublimation printer working? After all printing is completed every day, in order to keep print heads in best working condition and avoid clogging nozzles due to volatilization of solvent ink, please follow this methods for maintenance.
1. Move print head back to capping station at far right end of Fedar sublimation printer and make nozzle and moisturizing cap tightly integrated.
2. First clean moisturizing sponge with a special cleaning solution, and then pour cleaning solution on sponge to soak it.
3. Turn off power to Fedar sublimation printer.
4. Leave Fedar sublimation printer in this state overnight.
Treatment method after sublimation printer head is found to be blocked:
1. It is very important to deal with slight blockage of sublimation textile printer head in a timely and decisive manner to keep print head in best working condition during long printing process!
2. Reconnect ink supply tube after cleaning, and then resume previously suspended print job.
3. After nozzle is found to be slightly clogged during printing process, press pause button of Fedar sublimation printer to stop printing without hesitation
4.Unplug ink supply tube on Fedar sublimation printer head, and then use a syringe to draw a special cleaning solution to clean nozzle. Method: Use 40ml of cleaning solution every 10 minutes for a total of 3 to 4 times.
Zhengzhou New Century Digital Technology Co., Ltd.,- (Fedar Printer:www.fedar.com.cn)is a high-tech enterprise specializing in research, manufacture, sale and service of sublimation printer，digital textile printer ,inkjet heat transfer printing machine and related consumables.
By cooperating with world famous printhead manufacturers and software suppliers, we integrate exquisite and practical technology into our products. Up to now, fedar printer has independently developed a series of mature products.