The way that the piezoelectric printer can not detect the paper
When the piezoelectric printer can not detect the paper, it may be the following reasons:
1. An error is reported when starting up
Solution:checking the motor or flat data cable
2. Internal ERROR
Solution: Three possibilities：the paper detector, or decode card, or data cable. During the movement, the data cable should be damaged, and focus on checking the paper detector, encoder strip, and car board.
3. Normal start after power-on, enter the print test strip, and the car moves to the edge of the paper
Solution: Check the paper detector, flat data cable, encoder strip, if all is good, just replace the car board
4. After the printer is turned on, the car runs to the left and gets stuck when returning
Solution: First apply some oil on the guide of the fedar printer, wash the copper sleeve with alcohol or replace the copper sleeve; see if the belt is rubbed, you can remove the pulley and reinstall; if there is no problem with the motor, replace the encoder strip.
We can also take the following steps to resolve:
1. Check whether the cable of the printer paper detector is properly inserted.
2. It may also be that there is shredded paper in the fedar printer that has not been taken out. This is a problem often encountered by printers, as long as the excess shredded paper is removed, it can run normally.
3. See if the sensor is dirty. If it is dirty, you can clean it with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol.
4. Whether the paper detector is installed correctly. You can remove the paper detector and then reinstall it to see if it is operating normally;
5. Check if the paper detector is burnt out. If you find that the gauge is burnt out, just replace it with a new one.