FEDAR sublimation printer maintenance
FEDAR sublimation printer maintenance before the Spring Festival
1. Check whether the print head is normal, and print the printhead test strip to make sure the status chart is intact.
2. Use a one-way wiping method to wipe the nozzle clean with a cotton swab. It is best to use a professional cleaning solution or pure water to wipe it. Never use tap water!
3. Make sure that the nozzle of the printing machine is in close contact with the ink stack and completely sealed before shutting down. This can effectively keep the nozzle wet and prevent the nozzle from being blocked.
4. Clean up the waste ink cartridge, clamp the waste ink tube with a clip, and tighten the lid connected to the ink supply to prevent air from entering.
FEDAR transfer paper printer maintenance during the Spring Festival
1. The ambient temperature of the printing machine should not be lower than zero. Specially remind friends in the north to pay attention to the room temperature of the room where the printing machine is located. If it is too low, it will cause great damage to the printing machine. 15 ℃ -30 ℃, humidity kept at 35% -65%
2. If the print head of the printing machine is not used for a long time, it will cause the print head to be blocked. It is recommended to print the print head test strip every 3 days to check whether the print head is blocked.
3. Cover the EPS3200 head sublimation printer with a dust cover to prevent dust from contaminating the equipment, and place it in a safe place, and do a good job of fire prevention, waterproofing, anti-theft, rat-proof, insect-proof, etc. to avoid equipment damage due to abnormal reasons.
Preparations after the holiday
Before the 6head Fedar printer is turned on, first ensure that the equipment's working environment reaches the optimal temperature and humidity, the specific temperature is 15 ° C-30 ° C, and the humidity is 35% -65%. Please check the printing machine carefully to ensure that all parts are installed in place. Print the print head test strip after turning on the machine to check whether the print head is normal.
The biggest fear of digital printing machines for a long time is the nozzle clogging, because it will cause many "complications", such as oblique spraying, flying ink, offset needles, etc., shorten the life of the nozzle, especially serious will even cause the nozzle to be scrapped, so during the Spring Festival Users should pay special attention to the maintenance of digital printing machines.